How do I get medical care?

If you are seriously injured in an accident, you should seek medical care immediately. If you are aware of these injuries at the scene of an accident, you should ask for assistance immediately. Any law enforcement officer can help contact the appropriate resources on your behalf. However, sometimes injuries sustained during an accident are not as apparent immediately and may present themselves over time. It’s important that you speak with an attorney if you have sustained injuries and have not yet sought treatment. The Law Offices of Robert Gregg can help direct you to the appropriate professionals required to identify and assist you with any level of injury.